News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

WTB / WTT for Dino Riders Stegosaurus, Struthiomimus, Brontosaurus Armor Parts

Started by markeski, August 11, 2013, 03:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markeski

I have a near complete Dino Riders series 1 and 2 colection but I'm missing a few things.  I'd be happy to pay someone cash via paypal for the parts I need or I have a few random dino riders parts to trade... Off the top of my head I know I have a pteranodon chair, deinonychus harness (valorian), sabertooth tiger harness/side gun, ground sloth ice shield/dome, triceratops guns, a t-rex death claw...

I'm looking for the following pieces:

Stegosaurus:
Right and Left Pods with guns
Main Silver Harness Piece (I've found a couple of these on ebay)
3 Missles (on ebay, but would like to find it cheaper or trade for them)
2 Quad Laser Cannons
Tark and Vega

Struthiomimus:
blue radar dish

Brontosaurus:
2 rhamphorynchus
1 missle
the wench / string /crank for pulling the valorians up and down the dino

I greatly appreciate any assistance in acquiring these pieces to complete my near mint and complete series 1 and 2 collection.

I forgot to mention for Saurolophus I need the bottom purple harness piece with the knives and the chair peg that allows you to mount the chair on a pivot.

I'll check this posting daily until I'm able to acquire these parts and I'll continue to search ebay.

markeski

UPDATE:

I have acquired many pieces via ebay since my last post.  I now only need the following:

Brontosaurus: the wench/crank
Saurolophus: bottom harness piece (purple with folding knives) and the side chair peg
Struthiomimus: blue radar dish (looks like a seat back almost)
Stegosaurus: left/right pods with side mount guns

I'm also game for anyone offering ice age sets at a decent price or series 3 dino riders.  Send me a message.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.