News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Garratt-ization continues.......

Started by martin garratt, March 17, 2012, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin garratt

As Baryonyx is my favourite dinosaur, I thought I would start the new forum off with my
Jon Rader Baryonyx which I have recently re-vamped.

brontodocus

Amazing as always! :) And I may have said it before, I don't know if I'm more impressed by the excellent paint work on the models themselves or the custom diorama bases you made for them, this one here is especially gorgeous!

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Himmapaan

Blade-of-the-Moon

This reminds me I have to get a piece of some sort by you that has water in it..it really sets off the piece and adds to it.

I like the striping on the back..similar to my own recent take on a spinosaurid..of course yours doesn't glow like a neon sign... lol

Arioch

ITewan

Amazing! Brb I need to find my lower jaw on the floor! :P
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

stoneage

:)  Where do you find your plants for your dioramas?

Blade-of-the-Moon

If he doesn't make them all...I would guess many start as aquarium plants.

ZoPteryx

Totoro

The Baryonyx is stunning.  Nothing unusual for you, though, Martin.  Your work's so good it makes me want to cry (in a good way).    :'( ;)
Old Kaiyodo chocolasaur diorama thread:
https://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3848

Himmapaan

Beautiful paintwork on a beautiful model! I don't think I've seen it before.

I especially like the blue around the eyes.

brontodocus

Excellent! :) And the use of glass eyes is something that also contributes to its allover awesomeness.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Blade-of-the-Moon

KeU

postsaurischian

Takama

martin garratt

This is my Jon Rader Acrocanthosaurus which I have recently re-vamped.

postsaurischian

Tylosaurus

Spectacular amount of details Martin! That is probably the best Acrocanthosaurus sculpt I have ever seen :) it's piece of art man 8)
Hoe did you paint it? Or did you use special paint brushes or airbrushing method?

It might be an idea to make a thread that explains people how to build and paint sculptures :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.