News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Gwangi's Trades (Books added 5/26/15)

Started by Gwangi, March 13, 2012, 02:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

I'm doing trades only, I'm not selling anything. I realize the value for many of these is very low so I'm willing to work something out if necessary. If there is an entire lot of chinasaurs you're interested in for a single item that I want I'm more than willing to make a deal. I now have two boxes of dinosaurs in my house that I don't want. Help me get rid of them. Heck, if you have nothing to trade but want one of the lesser value toys I may just give it to you.

Want List
This is just a list that I've assembled so far and I'll add more in time. Aside from what you see below I'm also interested in figures by Kaiyodo, Futura, Kabaya and some Jurassic Park stuff.

Safari
Archeopteryx
Ammonite
Suchomimus
Monolophosaurus
Gryposaurus
Kentrosaurus
Liopleurodon
Brachiosaurus 2010 version
Tapejara
Mososaurus
Smilodon
Anatotitan (Sue Field Museum)

Carnegie
Velociraptor 2015
Brachiosaurus
Albertosaurus
Ichthyosaurus
Deinosuchus
Dimetrodon
Sinraptor
Tylosaurus
Spinosaurus (2009)
Kronosaurus
Triceratops

Favorite
Any except for the orange Spinosaurus and Ankylosaurs and the new Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, and Ankylosaurus.

CollectA
Deluxe Moropus
Deluxe Entelodont
Deluxe Spinosaurus
Guidraco
Saurophaganax
Icthyovenator
Bistahieversor
Argentinosaurus
Attenborosaurus
Dacentrurus
Psittacosaurus
Ampelosaurus
Rhomaleosaurus
Kelenken
Velociraptor
Dolichorhynchops
Hypsilophodon Farmily
Koreaceratops Family
Utahceratops
Therizinosaurus
Australovenator
Irritator
Proceratosaurus
Paraceratherium
2012 Neovenator
Rhoetosaurus
Styracosaurus
Wuerhosaurus
Rajasaurus
Megacerops
Deinocheirus

Schleich
Pentaceratops
Shonisaurus
Plateosaurus
Desmatosuchus
Parasaurolophus
Iguanodon
Corythosaurus

Invicta (Painted or Unpainted)
Lambeosaurus
Apatosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Troodon
Dimetrodon
Plesiosaurus

Papo
Apatosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Archeopteryx
Woolly Rhino
Crouching Tyrannosaurus
Triceratops
Stegosaurus

Bullyland
Lambeosaurus
Europosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Elasmosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Stegosaurus
Archeopteryx
Plateosaurus
Belemnite
Ammonite
Dimetrodon
Arizonasaurus
Brachiosaurus
Iguanodon
Pachycephalosaurus
Velociraptor
Mastadonosaurus
Irish Elk
Diatryma
Ground Sloth
Ancient Horse
Gomphotherium
Deinotherium
Edaphosaurus 

MoJo
Deinotherium
Brontotherium
Hyaenodon

GeoWorld
Falcarius
Guanlong

Tyco
Kentrosaurus
Protoceratops
Stegosaurus
Dimetrodon
Edmontonia
Tyrannosaurus
Brontosaurus
Chasmosaurus

Kenner (Jurassic Park)
Parasaurolophus
Med. Center Allosaurus (just the Allosaurus)
Stegosaurus (JP & TLW versions)
Chasmosaurus
Triceratops (JP version)
Scutosaurus
Estemmenosuchus
Gallimimus
Bull Tyrannosaurus
Thrasher Tyrannosaurus

Dakin (Jurassic Park)
Velociraptor

Trades:

Kaiyodo Dinotales: Acrocanthosaurus Skeleton and Deinonychus.

Carnegie Ankylosaurus and Safari Edmontosaurus are gone.

Tyco (Dino-Riders) Deinonychus. He is missing a finger but is in otherwise great condition, the action feature still works too.

Tyco Pterosaur with tip of beak gone. I still have the beak tip for those interested in fixing it.

AAA and U.K.R.D.

Playvision

Small Safari toys.

Random small dinosaurs.

Books. Archosauria is already gone.

Takama

I have the wild Safari Styrachosaurus and Para available for purchase if interested.

Gwangi

Quote from: Takama on June 03, 2012, 02:00:01 AM
I have the wild Safari Styrachosaurus and Para available for purchase if interested.

I'm kind of on a spending break where toys are concerned but I may be interested depending on the price. If you could send me a PM with how much you're looking to get from them it would be appreciated.

Gwangi

Playskool Definitely Dinosaurs Ankylosaurus and Parasaurolophus are gone. Safari Authentic Tyrannosaurs gone as well.

Gwangi

Gwangi

Added some Carnegie figures and a bunch of chinasaurs.

ZoPteryx

The Carnegie Styracosaurus!  If you still want that retro Megalosaurus we might have trade here. :))

Gwangi

Gwangi

Two of the three listed Styracosaurus' are gone. Only one left!

Gwangi

Added a Starlux Pteranodon in pretty good shape, a bit of paint rub but not broken. Willing to trade it but only for something of similar value in terms of rarity. Better hurry though, I might decide to keep it.  :)

Gwangi

Starlux Pteranodon and Carnegie Styracosaurus are now gone.

Gwangi

Thinning out my collection a little bit. Just added the CollectA Ankylosaurus and Polacanthus, Wild Safari Stegosaurus, UKRD Triceratops and a Parasaurolophus from an unknown company. Also updated my want list.

Gwangi

Gwangi

CollectA Polocanthus, CollectA Ankylosaurus and Carnegie Ankylosaurus are no longer available.

stargatedalek

I have from your list

poor - mid condition
-Invicta plesiosaurus (unpainted, the material on the head and neck is very rough, a dog got at it but I bet some sand paper and painting would fix it up nicely)
-JP S1 stegosaurus (some strange paint/marker on it, dino damage cover is missing, some paint wear, and the leg joints are stretched)
-JP TLW stego (one thagomiser piece is missing, some minor paint wear, and the mechanic is very stiff)
-JP TLW bull rex (one toe has been chewed up by dog, does not effect balance [phew!] and the rubber between the upper and lower jaw is torn slightly)

good condition (still used)
-every JP Dakin figure on your list plus more

other than the Dakin (I have doubles of all the ones you wanted except the velociraptor) I am extremely apprehensive about trading JP figures, hope you understand

Gwangi

Is there anything on my list that interested you? I'm not interested in any of the damaged toys. I actually already have an Invicta Plesiosaurus but like yours the head has been chewed on (by a cat) so that is the only reason I'm looking for another. The Dakin figures do interest me though so if you see something you like, let me know!

Hynerpeton

I don't have anything to trade at the moment. Got any cheaps i could have?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stargatedalek

several of the safari interest me
I'll pm you since we would have to talk shipping ;)

what is it with those plesiosaurs and attracting animals to chew on them, a cousin of mine also had theres get chewed up (by a parrot) :P

Gwangi

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 13, 2014, 08:26:58 PM
what is it with those plesiosaurs and attracting animals to chew on them, a cousin of mine also had theres get chewed up (by a parrot) :P

I don't know but I've seen some chewed up ones on eBay too. Must be something about it.

postsaurischian

I have a Geoworld Guanlong (new in bag).
Hm, there's nothing on your list that I want. Any double Dinotales? I would trade the figure for any Dinotales figure  that I don't have. I could also sell the Guanlong for EUR 5.00 + shipping (EUR 3.45).

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.