News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Gwangi's Collection (Group Shots pg. 7)

Started by Gwangi, March 13, 2012, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Sauropods

Coelurosaur Theropods

Theropods

Cerapoda

Thyreophora

Non-dinosaurs

While rearranging my shelves I took to opportunity to photograph my Dilophosaurus collection. Aside from one Carnegie dilo my collection of these Theropods is very near what I would consider complete. I realize there are many others out there, but the ones that count (to me) are there.

Horridus

I do like that Dilophosaurus group shot.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Horridus on March 13, 2012, 08:51:42 PM
Me too.

Great organization too, I wish I had the room to do the same.

Gwangi

Quote from: Zopteryx on March 14, 2012, 03:34:43 AM
Quote from: Horridus on March 13, 2012, 08:51:42 PM
Me too.

Great organization too, I wish I had the room to do the same.

I won't have room for much more, I've already had to put a board under the sauropods to expand their space and with the new Carnegie and Papo Brachiosaurs...it won't be pretty.

Tylosaurus

Nice collection man, love this shot:

That Rhamphorhynchus is very cool , anyways it's what it looks like to me :P It must be a large scale since there were no longer than 1.0  to 1.2 meters :)

Gwangi

It is a Rhamphorhynchus, by Safari actually. I don't know the scale myself but yes, it must be a larger scale.

Gwangi

While waiting for my 100g aquarium to drain I decided to snap some pictures of my collection.

Marc, this one is dedicated to you. Aside from those in the Feathered Dinosaurs Toob I don't have any feathered dromaeosaurs. :(

"And what exactly are you supposed to be?"

The Sauropods from a different angle. Got one of those naked dromies making an appearance too.

I couldn't resist taking a few more once the ladies came in for the night. This is it, I promise. ;D

Gertie the dinosaur says "I don't see what all the fuss is about."

Tyrannosaurus nightmare

Can't think of a title for this one, I'll let you guys do it for me.

Takama

QuoteCan't think of a title for this one, I'll let you guys do it for me.

Big Buckin Chicken :P

ZoPteryx

Cool dinosaurs!  That really big one is quite realistic! ;)

Himmapaan

I love these latest pictures! The Protoceratops is my favourite, that tilt of the head on the (?)Tyco and the expressions of both are just perfect!

The only caption necessary for Gertie and the Caudipteryx: 'Squaaaaarrk!'

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: Zopteryx on March 22, 2012, 02:38:50 AM

Quick question Zopteryx what is that crocodile poster called you mave as a banner

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Brachiosaurus on March 22, 2012, 09:23:40 PM
Quote from: Zopteryx on March 22, 2012, 02:38:50 AM

Quick question Zopteryx what is that crocodile poster called you mave as a banner

I'm not sure it exists as a poster.  I found it online while looking for prehistoric crocodile pics a while ago.

Tylosaurus

Very nice pics Gwangi :D  That Chook looks beautiful tooz :D

Gwangi

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 22, 2012, 02:00:22 PM
I love these latest pictures! The Protoceratops is my favourite, that tilt of the head on the (?)Tyco and the expressions of both are just perfect!

The only caption necessary for Gertie and the Caudipteryx: 'Squaaaaarrk!'

Yup, that seems most appropriate.  :)

Lio99

DinoFan45

"Life will find a way."

Gwangi

Quote from: DinoFan45 on March 30, 2012, 06:51:58 PM
Love the collection, it puts mine to shame.

Thanks. That may be the first time I've heard that!

DinoFan45

Quote from: Gwangi on March 30, 2012, 09:37:32 PM
Quote from: DinoFan45 on March 30, 2012, 06:51:58 PM
Love the collection, it puts mine to shame.

Thanks. That may be the first time I've heard that!

Thats because mine is currently small.
"Life will find a way."

Gwangi

Well, mine was once too...as was all of ours. Gotta start somewhere right?

Tylosaurus

yeaps excatly we all started with something small and hay in time DinoFan45 your will be like ours also 8)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.