News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Christie Sims' 'dinosaur erotica'

Started by DinoToyForum, October 12, 2013, 12:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Anyone heard of Christie Sims? If you've seen this recent post on Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs, you'll recognise the name: http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/and-we-thought-we-were-dinosaur-lovers.html I'm not sure what to make of all this 'dinosaur erotica', but I did recognise the dinosaur figures on some of the tasteful front covers!

One should never judge a book by its cover... most of the time. What do you think, will you be rushing to the bookshop?

Gwangi

I read the article about these on Cracked.com. There certainly is something out there for everyone. I think a dinosaur obsession of this caliber exceeds even our own level of obsession. I was wondering if this would make its way over here.

sauroid

Dinosaur erotica? seriously?
and there are "sane" people reading these stuff?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

postsaurischian

:o Sex mit der Echs' (German sub-title)                ....... you forgot to mention her most exciting title: "Ravished by the Triceratops" ;D.

::) ::)  Mankind is psychically so degenerated. What else can be expected?

I thought military achievements were the reason for trying to revive Dinosaurs on a genetically manipulated manner, ....... but maybe it's the tea party patriots members' wifes, campaigning and forcing their husbands to put themselves out for moving the project forward ;D.

tyrantqueen

CityRaptor

Disgusting!

We can only hope that it does not become the next Twilight-esque phenomen.

Wasn't that also how Dinosaur Fans were portrayed in some crime series? CSI or something like that?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

Personally, I find these kind of funny.     No I did not read one, or do I plan on it because there Kindle only.

Hermes888

Quote from: CityRaptor on October 12, 2013, 04:37:11 PMWasn't that also how Dinosaur Fans were portrayed in some crime series? CSI or something like that?
There's an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (the original Las Vegas series) where they depict these three paleontologists as total morons, but I don't think there was any dino-lust going on. Can't be sure though.
Preview of the episode here.
I kind of wish I could link you guys the full episode, some of the clips with the paleontologists are just downright painful.